I - Statement of Purpose
T'or Drakkon is an extended family and community of like minded gamers. Anyone who shares our values in both their on-line and real life adventures is welcome to apply for membership.
As loyal members of T'or Drakkon we strive:
- To act with honor and courage in all things.
- To show caring and compassion for whomever we meet.
- To be tolerant of, and appreciate the diversity of those around us.
- To be honest and act without selfishness or bigotry.
Our goal is to build a community of trust and respect that will continue exploring new worlds together for many generations to come.
II - Officers
- Officers shall exemplify the principles of T'or Drakkon.
- Officers shall be chosen and appointed by the King.
- Officers shall be responsible for the membership they invite.
- Officers shall arbitrate any problems within the guild.
- The King is the final arbiter in any dispute or problem within the guild.
III - Enactment
This charter was approved by the T'or Drakkon guild's charter membership, officers, and King -- it has been amended by the King.
This charter and the bylaws may be amended, and special rules appropriate to a particular game established, by the King.
Bylaws of T'or Drakkon
I - General Code of Conduct
These rules apply to all members of the guild:
- Members should strive to live by the principles and values of T'or Drakkon.
- Members shall not use foul or offensive language publicly.
- Members should make an effort to travel with and help each other.
- Members should not participate in another guild in the same game.
- Members should carry the T'or Drakkon name with pride.
- Members should never bring dishonor to the T'or Drakkon name.
- Members may be dismissed from the guild upon the approval of an officer or the King. Members dismissed by an officer may appeal the decision to the King.
II - Battlefield Conduct
We understand that not all people are warriors, however, for those who do join battle, these rules must be followed:
- Cowardice is unacceptable and is grounds for dismissal. Members shall not retreat from battle unless ordered to. If you are too scared to fight, then you should not be on the battlefield.
- While hunting for practice, sustenance, or fun, remember our values in your dealings with your fellow hunters.
III - Meeting Conduct
These rules should be followed while participating in a guild meeting:
- The speaker must never be interrupted.
- If you would like to make a comment or ask a question, say "HOLD" as indication.
- Members should attend meetings whenever possible, though they are not mandatory.
- Please refrain from distracting behavior during meetings.
IV - Enactment
These rules were approved by the T'or Drakkon guild's charter membership, officers, and King -- they have been amended by the King.